I do “series” of celebrations in Finland and this is the fifth part. I’ll tell you about Midsummer in Finland. 😊
● In Finland, Midsummer is the celebration of the midnight sun.
● Midsummer means of light and midsummer feast, which is celebrated in June.
● Finnish Midsummer include a sauna, bonfire and Midsummer dance.
● A sauna and a bonfire:
● Traditional Finnish Midsummer foods is midsummer cheese, pancakes, pies, fresh fish, vegetables and a lot of grilled food.
● Midsummer cheese and grilled food:
● Midsummer dances are very common in Finland.
● Midsummer dances:
● In Finland, homes are decorated with birch branches at midsummer.
● Birch branches:
● Midsummer usually celebrated with family or friends.
Now you know something about Midsummer in Finland. 😊
Have a nica day!! ❤😊